Here's the updated version of the gluten-free banana muffins!!!
2 large bananas
1 cup white sugar
1 slightly beaten egg
1/3 cup melted margarine or butter
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups Arrowhead Buckwheat Flour
1/2 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the mashed banana, sugar, egg, applesauce, and margarine together. Set aside
- In a separate bowl, mix together baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients all together!
- Pour into greased muffin tins, and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Hope you all enjoy!! God bless!!