- 1 box Quinoa Harvest shells
- 1 lb. ground beef (can substitute with ground turkey)
- 1 64-oz. bottle of tomato/vegetable juice
- 1 can of stewed tomatos
- 2 cans of kidney beans
- 1 can of corn
- 1 tbs. garlic powder
- 1 tbs. oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tbs. chili powder
- 1 taco seasoning mix
- Cook pasta and drain once cooked.
- Brown ground beef. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning mix and 1 cup of water and cook until the water has evaporated.
- Place pasta in large pot.
- Pour all of the juice into the pot.
- Mix in stewed tomatoes, kidney beans, corn, garlic powder, oregano, paprika, cumin, and chili powder.
- Place ground beef into the pot and mix in.
- Cook until it's heated all the way through.