Before I share the ingredients, I will say that the original recipe calls for 1 1/2 cups raisins and 1 cup chopped walnuts. I didn't put them in ours this time, partially, because I don't have them readily available in my kitchen and, partially, because my husband and I don't regularly eat raisins and nuts in our breads.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup buckwheat flour (Arrowhead Mills brand)
- 1 1/2 cup Pamela's Products Gluten-Free Bread Mix & Flour Blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar, oil, eggs, pumpkin and water.
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda, spices and salt.
- Add to pumpkin mixture; blend well.
- Fold in raisins and walnuts.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
I hope you enjoy them and happy eating!!!