Gluten Free Mac-n-cheese
- Use quinoa elbow noodles
- 2 bags shredded cheese (any kind you want to use, she uses sharp)
- Ragu cheese sauce (you can find it in the pasta aisle)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Boil box of noodles and put noodles in baking dish. Don't let the noodles sit too long or they'll become sticky. You can add a teaspoon or two of olive oil if you'd like to make sure they don't stick.
- Pour milk and butter over noodles, make sure they are covered. Add more milk if need to make sure the noodles are covered.
- Stir in mustard.
- Stir in cheese sauce and 1 1/2 bag of cheese.
- Cover top with cheese.
- Salt/pepper to taste.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350.